We are are very proud to present this highly acclaimed train-the-trainer SAFe certification course as an online training in the CET timezone!
This course has two parts where you first will learn about the SAFe framework as the trainers will train you in how to teach the Leading SAFe class yourselves. In the second part, you will learn pragmatic patterns for how to apply the “SAFe implementation Roadmap” to get started with SAFe in your organization.
Both Carl and Emanuel are two highly acclaimed Agile trainers that have decades of practical experience from applying Agile and Lean both for single teams and at enterprise scale. This online course also features Fredrik Viljesjö as a supporting trainer.
THE COURSE PREPARES INTERNAL CHANGE AGENTS AND EXTERNAL CONSULTANTS TO
- Lead an enterprise agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Train teams in SAFe ScrumXP for teams and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building quality in with Continuous Integration
- How to reduce time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Learn Value Stream Identification
- Launching and coaching an ART
- Extending to the Portfolio and sustaining and improving
- Guidance on how to teach the Leading SAFe course as a certified SPC
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
During this online course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and a Lean Portfolio. The first part of the course—Leading SAFe—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The second part focuses exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Becoming a Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
WHAT ATTENDEES GET
- 40 hours of high quality training from several experienced We Are Movement Trainers including SAFe SPCT Carl Starendal
- Membership in the “We Are Movement” slack community
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Digital attendee workbook
- Learn how to use digital collaboration tools: Slack, Miro, Zoom and many more!
- High quality digital course setup with short days and a strong online learning environment
- Certification exam for the SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC)
- Online support from We Are Movement when studying for the exam.