After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
- Learn about the components of Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to
- Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary Module 2: Get Started with Power Apps
- Learn about the value and capabilities of PowerApps, and ways other organizations have leverage this technology to build simple applications for their business.
- Power Apps Overview
- How to Build an App Solution
- Create Staff Canvas App
- Complete the App
- Lab : How to Build a Basic Canvas App 2
- Create Security Canvas App Module 3: Introduction to Common Data Service
- The Common Data Service allows you to delve into powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn what makes the Common Data Service tick and how it can work with the Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
- Common Data Service Overview
- Module Summary
- Lab : Data Modeling
- Create Environment and Solution
- Create Entities and Relationships
- Import Data Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
- Learn how users can leverage Power Automate to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
- Lab : Build a Simple Flow
- Create Visit Notification Flow
- Create Security Sweep Flow Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
- Learn how organizations can use Power BI to easily clean, display, and understand data to ensure better informed decisions.
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
- Lab : Build a Power BI Report Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
- Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and ways organizations can leverage this technology to build chatbot solutions for their business.
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot
- Lab : How to build a basic chatbot
- Sign up for PVA and Create a New Bot
- Create topics
- Test topics
- Change the greeting
- Publish the bot
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.