This 3 day Agile Product Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques.
Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Large parts of this course is developed by Luke Hohmann – the author of Innovation Games, among other books.
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating and evolving roadmaps to build solutions
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Attendees of the Agile Product Management Course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended. Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
- Three days of high quality training from experienced We Are Movement Trainers
- Membership in the We Are Movement Slack Community
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Physical attendee workbook
- Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee every day in training
- High quality course venue
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Agile Product and Solution Management exam
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.