This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and network security and working experience with firewalls
- Working experience with enterprise switching and routing
- Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
- VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
- VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
- VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals