This one-day course teaches you how to configure and scope the rules within VMware Carbon Black® App ControlTM product to maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and organizational policies. Additionally, this course covers troubleshooting both the server and the agent for Carbon Black App Control and how to identify issues that impact normal operations. This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black App Control product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- • Manage and configure the Carbon Black App Control sever based on organizational requirements
- • Implement rules to support business processes and automatic approvals
- • Identify scenarios and use cases for Custom rules and Event rules
- • Describe common troubleshooting scenarios for the Carbon Black App Control server
- • Describe common troubleshooting scenarios for the Carbon Black App Control Windows agent