The two-day, technical deep dive Advanced Design and Optimization training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the
skills to effectively size, scope, design, optimize, automate and troubleshoot a Veeam Availability Suite deployment. The class
also covers security, audit and compliance considerations when working with Veeam Availability Suite.
After completing this course attendees should be able to:
• Accurately scope and size a technical environment, evaluating Veeam Availability Suite design decisions against
current and future technical and business landscapes
• Demonstrate the value of a Veeam deployment to both internal and external clients, ensuring designs that
maximise Return on Investment
• Guarantee and verify the recoverability of data to the business
• Optimize configurations, ensuring workload impact on network, cpu and storage resources is within acceptable
levels for the business.
• Interrogate log files for detailed root cause analysis