This three-day, technical deep dive Veeam® Availability Suite™ v10: Configuration and Management training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v10 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefitto businesses in the digital world.
This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v10.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment.
• Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
• Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
• Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively.
• Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business and regulatory needs.
• Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements.
• Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
• Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam ...
... Availability Suite environment.
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.