To provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000 and how the system can be implemented within an organisation, as well as to provide delegates with a highly practical training to assist in their further development as a Food Auditor.
By successful completion of the course participants are able to plan, execute and report on audits of Food Safety Management Systems in accordance to the ISO 22000-standard.
Delegates are required to take a two-hour examination for this course and will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the course. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion.
The course provides a considerably improvement of competences for all staff members working with quality and food safety issues. Prior knowledge to food production and HACCP are crucial qualifications, and reading ISO 22000 before the course is needed to ensure the best outcome of the course.
The Lead Auditor course is an intensive 5-day course, where homework should be expected during the evening after classes are over. It is therefore recommended that you stay near the venue. ...
... There are approx. 1 day preparation to the course.
CQI-IRCA Certified. PR359/Course ID: 2061
- Developing and structuring Food Safety Management System
- Overview of food safety legislation
- Review of standard elements such as objectives, politics, risk analysis, documentation, non-conformities, preventive measures
- Audits – clarification of aim and methods
- Audits – execution, planning and reporting
- Auditor – responsibility, personality and selection.
- Overview of the certification process
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
- Feedback and coaching of the individual participant
- Written exam
When you enroll for this course, you accept that your information will be disclosed to CQI/ IRCA. The information will only be used in connection with the course and not in any other context.
This training is provided by: Bureau Veritas Certication Denmark A/S.
Alle mentioned prices are ex VAT.