You will learn how to effectively apply the principles and practices of SAFe®, including training and coaching teams, launching Agile Release Trains, and building and managing an Agile portfolio.
The first two days of the course— Leading SAFe—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others, and if certified, you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe.
Certification is optional to attendees. Those who achieve SPC certification are authorized to license SAFe training materials.
THE COURSE PREPARES INTERNAL CHANGE AGENTS AND EXTERNAL CONSULTANTS TO
- Lead an enterprise agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Train teams in SAFe ScrumXP for teams and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent
If government restriction do not allow physical courses on the original dates, we have added reserved dates for the Implementing SAFe course. The reserve dates is August 10-11-12-13, 202 0. ...
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), attendees should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.