Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, yet no NetScaler Gateway or Unified Gateway experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments. Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features, including how to implement Gateway components including NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway.
At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
NB: This course is also a part of the Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway (CNS-222) course.
The Teacher is Bjarne Træholt
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features using leading practices.
- Implementers / Engineers
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues