Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments. Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing.
At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
NB: This course is also a part of the Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic (CNS-220) course.
The Teacher is Bjarne Træholt
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices.
- Implementers / Engineers
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system