Learn how to configure your NetScaler environment to address application services security requirements with AppFirewall; automate and manage network services for scale-out of application architectures with the Management and Analytics System (MAS); and optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic. This five-day course for experienced NetScaler architects, engineers and administrators will teach you to deploy and manage AppFirewall to protect web applications against different types of attacks. It will also give you a practical understanding of MAS capabilities for centralized management of multiple NetScaler platforms, orchestration of changes, transaction reporting, infrastructure visualization and planning.
Students interested in learning the skills required to deploy and manage AppFirewall to secure application access in their Citrix NetScaler environment, as well as NetScaler
MAS to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment, or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic. Specifically for administrators, implementers, engineers, and architects.
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure AppFirewall to protect web applications
- Utilize NetScaler Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot AppFirewall
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion