This course combines the CIFS, NFS, and performance analysis topics into a one-week course that discusses these topics in-depth. It provides the knowledge and skills that you need to administer CIFS version 1.x to 2.x and NFS versions 3, 4, and 4.1 in a clustered Data ONTAP® operating system. You also learn the skills that you use to collect and analyze system performance data from NetApp® storage systems.
Professionals who manage NetApp storage systems and would like a deeper understanding of clustered Data ONTAP system performance.
Clustered Data ONTAP Fundamentals
• Clustered Data ONTAP Administration
• Hands-on experience with Data ONTAP (three to six months)
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Describe CIFS and NFS protocols
• Describe configuration in the clustered Data ONTAP operating system
• Use the Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit to write PowerShell scripts
• Use Data ONTAP operating system to configure home directories
• Review performance management for CIFS and NFS environments
• Explain troubleshooting techniques for NetApp storage systems and for clients ...
... who use the CIFS and NFS protocols
• Use command output to analyze system performance
• Use command output from case studies to identify performance bottlenecks
• Implement configuration for recommended practices for resiliency and performance
• Locate resources and information that help you maximize system performance