OBS: Dette kursus er gennemgår kun teorien , og er uden øvelser og hands-on erfaring. Vi anbefaler i langt de fleste tilfælde to dages kurset AZ-900. Begge kurser er forberedende til samme test.
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Module 1: Cloud Concepts In this module you will learn basic cloud concepts.
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models Module 2: Core Azure Services In this module you will learn the basics core services available with Microsoft Azure. ...
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust In this module, you learn about security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure.
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support In this module, you will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure