Gain the necessary knowledge about how to use Azure services to develop, train, and deploy, machine learning solutions. The course starts with an overview of Azure services that support data science. From there, it focuses on using Azure's premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, to automate the data science pipeline. This course is focused on Azure and does not teach the student how to do data science. It is assumed students already know that.
Module 1: Doing Data Science on Azure
- The student will learn about the data science process and the role of the data scientist. This is then applied to understand how Azure services can support and augment the data science process.
- Introduce the Data Science Process
- Overview of Azure Data Science Options
- Introduce Azure Notebooks Module 2: Doing Data Science with Azure Machine Learning service
- The student will learn how to use Azure Machine Learning service to automate the data science process end to end.
- Introduce Azure Machine Learning (AML) service
- Register and deploy ML models with AML service Module 3: Automate Machine Learning with Azure Machine Learning service
- In this module, the student will learn about the machine learning pipeline and how the Azure Machine Learning service's AutoML and HyperDrive can automate some of the laborious parts of it.
- Automate Machine Learning Model Selection
- Automate Hyperparameter Tuning with HyperDrive Module 4: Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models with the Azure Machine Learning service
- In this module, the student will learn how to automatically manage and monitor machine learning models in the Azure Machine Learning service.
- Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models