SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage service applications in SharePoint 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Describe how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Explain how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Describe the function of search components. ...
- Explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Describe how to configure search center.
- This module is all about SharePoint service applications and workflow. It describes how to provision and manage a BCS service application and User Profile service application. Specifically, we discuss how to import and export BDC models as well as how to import user properties to SharePoint.
- SharePoint Service Applications and workflow
- Plan and Configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store
- Plan and Configure User Profiles Module 2: Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- This module is about the integral functionalities, such as the Managed Metadata Service, content types, and term sets, that allow you to create and disseminate an information architecture. It introduces the purpose of content types as well as the concepts behind the managed metadata service, including taxonomies, term sets, and enterprise keywords.
- Manage Content Types
- Managed Metadata
- Configure the Managed Metadata Service Module 3: Plan and Configure Search
- This module is about enterprose search service application. It provides details on planning and configuring content sources, crawl schedules, and crawl rules. It also discusses how to provision search management of a range of search components, such as Query Rules, Result Types and Display Templates.
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search Module 4: Course Conclusion
- Lab : Configuring Enterprise Search
Module 1: SharePoint Service Applications