SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019. ...
- This module is about foundamental SharePoint Infrastructure. It describes the components in SharePoint farm. It also discusses how to install and configure SharePoint farm.
- Plan a SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint 2019
- Install and Manage SharePoint Farm Module 2: SharePoint Authentication and Security
- This module is about SharePoint Authentication and Security. It introduces different authentication methods in SharePoint 2019.
- Plan Authentication
- Configure Federated Authentication Module 3: SharePoint Content Management
- This module is about SharePoint Content Management. It discusses the content structure in SharePoint. It also provides details on authorization and content access in SharePoint.
- SharePoint Content Structure Overview
- Manage Access to Content
- Manage Site Collections Module 4: Course Conclusion
- Lab : Creating and configuring web applications
Module 1: SharePoint Infrastructure