Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data. This course was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy Microsoft Teams in their organization. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Manage user access to Teams.
- Configure Teams for meetings.
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
Module 1: Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
- This module is all about planning for Microsoft Teams. It discusses how users will authenticate to use Teams to best practices for deploying teams in your organization.
- Getting Started with Teams
- Deploying Teams
- Teams and Channels
- Authentication and Access Module 2: Configure Microsoft Teams
- This module explains how to set up and configure Microsoft Teams. It discusses the use of tabs, bots and connectors in Teams. It introduces concepts related to managing meetings in Teams.
- Set up Microsoft Teams in Office 365
- Apps in Microsoft Teams
- Meetings in Teams
- Lab : Configuring Microsoft Teams Module 3: Manage the Teams Environment
- This module is focused on managing Microsoft Teams. Specifically, we discuss security and compliance as well as privacy and data governance. While this course does not cover voice calling explicitly this module discusses quality of service-related topics.
- Privacy and Governance
- Security and Compliance
- Management and Reporting