In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
Module 1: Manage User Profiles and Apps
- This module is about user profile and cusotmization in SharePoint Online. It discusses manage User Profiles in SharePoint Online. It also describes how to use the App Catalog to make custom business apps available for your SharePoint Online.
- Manage User Profiles
- Plan and configure customizations and apps Module 2: Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
- This module is about the Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services. It introduces the concepts of managed metadata as well as the process to import term sets. It also describes how to manage Business Connectivity Services and create external list.
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Module 3: Plan and Configure Search
- This module is about enterprose search service application. It provides details on planning and configuring content sources, crawl schedules, and crawl rules. It also discusses how to provision search management of a range of search components, such as Query Rules, Result Types and Display Templates.
- Overview of search in SharePoint Online
- Manage search Module 4: Course Conclusion
- Lab : Import term sets