The coursework covers how to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, youâll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools. Dette kursus er en del af det samlede 4-dags kurset AZ-201: Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions, som forbereder dig til test og certificeringen âAzure Developer Associateâ. Hvis du vÃ¦lger kun at deltage pÃ¥ denne del af det samlede kursus, skal du vÃ¦re ekstra opmÃ¦rksom pÃ¥ forudsÃ¦tningerne.
Module 1: Develop for asynchronous processing
- Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models Module 2: Develop for autoscaling
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that addresses a transient state Module 3: Develop long-running tasks
- Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Implement resilient apps by using queues
- Implement code to address aplication events by using webhooks
- Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs Module 4: Implement distributed transactions
- Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
- Manage the transaction scope
- Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers Module 5: Enable the search of textual content
- Create an Azure Search index
- Import searchable data
- Query the Azure Search index by using code Module 6: Instrument an app or service and implement logging
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service
- Configure the logging service