This course teaches IT Professional how to use Azure Active Directory (AD) to provide employees and customers with a multi-tenant cloud-based directory and identity management system. Students will learn the differences between Azure AD and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), as well the differences in functionality offered by the different editions of Azure AD. Students also learn how to configure self-service password reset, or to use the option of password writeback to reset user passwords regardless of their location. Students are then introduced to Azure AD Identity Protection and learn how they can use it to protect their organizations from compromised accounts, identity attacks, and configuration issues. Students also learn how to integrate Azure AD with the many Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that are used, in order to secure user access to those applications. Next, the concepts of Azure domains and tenants, and users and groups are explained and students learn how to work with the various Azure AD objects. Students are introduced to Azure role-based access control to be able to provide a more granular access based on the principle of least privilege. An administrator, or user, can do exactly the task they need to accomplish; no more, no less. Students also learn how to work with Azure joined devices and Hybrid AD joined devices, enabling their users to be productive wherever and whenever - but ensuring that corporate assets are protected and that devices meet security and compliance standards. Students learn how to use Azure AD Connect to integrate their on-premises directories with Azure AD, providing a common identity for their users of Office 365, Azure, and SaaS applications integrated with Azure AD. Lastly, students also learn how to use Azure AD Application Proxy to be able to provide their users with remote access to web application that are published on-premises, such as SharePoint sites, Outlook Web Access, or any other line of business (LOB) applications the organization has. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy. Dette kursus er en del af det samlede 5-dags kurset AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment, som forbereder dig til test og certificeringen âAzure Administrator Associateâ. Hvis du vÃ¦lger kun at deltage pÃ¥ denne del af det samlede kursus, skal du vÃ¦re ekstra opmÃ¦rksom pÃ¥ forudsÃ¦tningerne.
- In this module, youâll will be introduced to Azure Active Directory. What is Azure Active Directory and how is it different from Active Directory Domain Services? What is Self-Service Password Reset and how is it configured? How can Azure AD Identity protection improve your security posture. How do you integrate SaaS applications with Azure AD?
- Azure Active Directory Overview
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Integrating SaaS Applications with Azure AD Module 2: Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- In this module, you will learn the basics of implementing Azure AD objects. These objects include domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices. In each lesson you will practice how to configure these objects through the portal and with Azure PowerShell. The Azure roles lesson will be your introduction to role-based access control.
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
- Managing Devices Module 3: Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- In this module, you will learn how to integrate Active Directory with your existing infrastructure. You will learn about different authentication options like AD Connect, Single Sign On, and Pass-through authentication. You will also learn how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy and how it is used.
- Azure Active Directory Integration Options
- Azure AD Application Proxy
Module 1: Managing Azure Active Directory