Kursusmål This course will give you an insight and understanding of Microsoft SharePoint when using this as a platform for knowledge sharing or intranet, and how this can support specific needs within your organization. This course is aimed at users who are administrating a collection of websites in SharePoint (Site Collection).
After this course you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Start using and maintaining Site Columns and Content Types
- Working with Workflows in libraries and lists
- Cooperate InfoPath and SharePoint (2013)
- Use SharePoint usage reports
- Use Excel services in SharePoint
On this course the installation on the computer is a local installation (On premises) of Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise Edition in English. This installation covers the same options, you would have on SharePoint online, if you choose to activate classic interface. This is described in the course compendium.
This course is also relevant, if you are working in SharePoint as parts of the Office 365.
The installation is in English and the course compendium will be in English
Deltagere The course is aimed at you who ...
... need to make the best use of the facilities offered by SharePoint 2013-2016 in relation to use, publishing and administering an intranet, extranet and websites and webpages.
It is a pre- requisite that you have knowledge equal to, or have participated on the course SharePoint 2013-2016 Basic. It is also expected that you have knowledge in using the applications within Microsoft Office on a basic level as well as the internet explorer.
If you have never used SharePoint before, we recommend that you attend the course SharePoint 2013-2016 Experienced.
Do you have questions, please feel free to contact 4D on 33 14 71 44, email@example.com or via the chat on the 4D website.
We look forward to seeing you at our place!
Kursusmateriale You get a course compendium, that can be used as a reference along with exercises, supporting the course.
Kursus indhold SharePoint Site Collection
- Introduction to Central Administration
- Settings within a collection of websites (Features)
- Introducing Audit Logging
- Introducing Suggested locations
- Working with Web Parts
- Export/Import web parts
- Use Content Query
- Using Change the Look
- Choice of theme, settings for icon, colors, layout and fonts
- Special libraries
- Introducing Site Content Types
- Working with Document Sets
- Using Record Center and creating Policies
- Create policies for websites, libraries and lists
- Create a Term set
- Create terms
- Using a Term set for navigation on websites
- Editing a SharePoint from with InfoPath
- Working with workflows
- Introducing the SharePoint Designer
- Using audiences in web parts
- Create targeted navigation with audiences
- Understanding Excel Services.
- Using the Report Center with dashboards and status indicators (KPI)
- Introducing usage reports
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.