På dette kursus lærer du at scanne, teste, hacke og sikre dine egne systemer, ved hjælp af avancerede hacking -værktøjer og -teknikker. Kurset giver en god blanding af teori og praksis, som sikrer, at du både forstår hvordan værktøjerne virker, men også hvordan de betjenes. Som en del af kursusmaterialet får du adgang til de værktøjer, der benyttes under kurset, så du også kan bruge dem i dit arbejde efterfølgende. Kurset inkluderer en voucher til ét eksamensforsøg.
Vi arbejder bl.a. med de fem faser:
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering your tracks. This course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process. You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks. The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the C|EH v10 program. What ...
... is an Ethical Hacker?
To beat a hacker, you need to think like one! Ethical Hacking is often referred to as the process of penetrating one’s own computer/s or computers to which one has official permission to do so as to determine if vulnerabilities exist and to undertake preventive, corrective, and protective countermeasures before an actual compromise to the system takes place. Become a Certified Ethical Hacker
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. Certification Target Audience
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Kurset består af følgende moduler:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing