Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses IOS features to control path selection and loop free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and its optimization in enterprise networks.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide a layer 3 path control that uses IOS features to control the path.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
- Identify, analyze and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network. På kurset anvendes originalt CISCO-hardware, d.v.s. ikke software-emuleringer af CISCO-udstyr. Ægte hands-on! Dette kursus kan betales med Cisco Learning Credits (CLC). Pris: 45 CLC ...
- Network design, implementation, and verification plans
- IGP Redistribution
- Policy-based routing and IP service-level agreement (IP SLA)
- IPv4 and IPv6 coexistence
- Routing over branch Internet connections