Kursusmål Microsoft SQL Integrations Services 2012/2014 is a key product among Microsoft's business intelligence tools. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services is a tool used to handle data and is used with many different tasks from simple data copy to advanced tasks consolidating and cleansing of data. SQL Server Integrations Services is a tool used in the often very comprehensive ETL process in corporate business intelligence solutions when copying data from source systems to Data Warehouses or Data Marts. The course focus on copying data to dimensions - and fact tables; but will also have focus on error handling, deployment, and security.
- Create SQL Server Integration Services solutions
- Create Control Flows
- Create Data Flows
- Implement Event Handlers
- Planning for Deployment
- Automating Execution of Packages
- Security and Access to Packages and Projects
Deltagere This is a technical course and we expect that you have attended our "Business Intelligence Grundlæggende" and "SQL Grundlæggende kursus" or have acquired similar experience about business intelligence, dimensional data modelling and SQL. Knowledge of programming with e.g. VB scripting ...
... is an advantage as well
At the course Microsoft SQL Server Integrations Services 2012/2014 is used.
Kursusmateriale During the course
- Teaching by the most experienced instructor team in our cozy and fully updated classrooms located in the center of Copenhagen.
- A course that consists of a both theory and practical exercises. We know the importance of having practical exercises and hands-on is always in focus during the courses.
- A course material you can use as an encyclopedia after the course and downloads of course exercises.
- Full accommodation, which includes breakfast, fresh coffee, tea, fruit, soft drinks, lunch in an Italian restaurant on Gråbrødretorv, cake, candy and off cause Wi-Fi to your devices.
- A course certificate as a proof of your new skills.
After the course
- Access to our free hotline service, which means that you up to a year after the completing of the course can contact us if you have questions regarding subjects from the course.
- We have a unique satisfaction guarantee in order to ensure you the complete benefit from the course.
Kursus indhold Module 1 - Introducing Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
This module gives you an overview of Microsoft SQL Server Integrations Services and the ETL process.
- ETL Process
- SSIS Architecture
This module introduces SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) og SQL Server Integrations Services projects and packages.
- SQL Server Data Tools
- SQL Server Integration Server projects
- SQL Server Integration Server packages
This module introduces the Control Flows that handles the sequence of tasks in SQL Server Integration Services packages. You are also introduced to connection managers, variables, parameters, and expressions.
- Connection Managers
- Precedence Constraints
- Introduction to Expressions
- Precedence Constraints
- Execute SQL Task
This module introduces the most frequent used Control Flow Tasks.
- Script Task
- Send Mail Task
- File System Task
- For Loop Containers
- Web Service Task
This module introduces Data Flows. You will be introduced to a number of data sources, data destinations, and frequent used data transformations tasks.
- Data Flow Transformation types
- Data Flow Sources
- Data Flow Destinations
- Simple Data Transformations
- Data Viewers
This module introduces more advanced Data Flow Tasks. The tasks introduced are yasks typically used when using data warehouse solutions, like inserting and updating data in dimension - and fact tables
- Union All
- Merge Join
- Fuzzy Lookup
This module is about handling incremental data loads (delta loads) and the different tasks used to handle it
- Data Warehouse Load Cycle
- Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
- MERGE statement
This module introduces different ways to implement logging and error handling in SQL Server Integration Services packages.
- Error Handling
- Event Handlers
- Custom Logging
This module introduces restarting points in packages with checkpoints and grouping data modigications with transactions
This modules discuss different ways and strategies for deploying SQL Server Integration Services projects.
- Package Deployment Model
- Project Deployment Model
- Upgrading from older versions
- SSIS Catalog
- Configuring the SSIS Catalog
- Integration Services Dashboard
This module introduces how to implement security in the SSIS Catalog on the project and folder level and different ways to automate and execute packages is introduced as well
- SQL Server Integration Services Security
- Automating execution of packages
- Proxy Accounts
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.