Kursusmål Microsoft SQL Analysis Services Multidimensinal 2012/2014 is a key product among Microsoft's business intelligence tools. Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional is a tool used to handle and store data in multidimensional format (cubes) and offers superior performance and analytical capabilities. The course focus on creating and manage Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services solutions.
- Create a SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional Solution
- Create Data Sources and Data Source Views
- Create Cubes
- Create and configure Dimensions
- Create and configure Measures and Measure Groups
- Handle advanced Relationships and Dimension Types
- Create simple Calculations in Cubes with MDX
- Create KPI
- Create Actions
- Configure Security
- Deployment and Management
Deltagere This is a technical course and we expect that you have attended our "Business Intelligence Grundlæggende" and "SQL Grundlæggende kursus" or have acquired similar experience about business intelligence, dimensional data modelling and SQL. At the course Microsoft SQL
Server Analysis Services 2014 is used but you can attend if ...
... you use Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2008 or 2012.
Kursusmateriale During the course
- Teaching by the most experienced instructor team in our cozy and fully updated classrooms located in the center of Copenhagen.
- A course that consists of a both theory and practical exercises. We know the importance of having practical exercises and hands-on is always in focus during the courses.
- A course material you can use as an encyclopedia after the course and downloads of course exercises.
- Full accommodation, which includes breakfast, fresh coffee, tea, fruit, soft drinks, lunch in an Italian restaurant on Gråbrødretorv, cake, candy and off cause Wi-Fi to your devices.
- A course certificate as a proof of your new skills.
After the course
- Access to our free hotline service, which means that you up to a year after the completing of the course can contact us if you have questions regarding subjects from the course.
- We have a unique satisfaction guarantee in order to ensure you the complete benefit from the course.
Kursus indhold Module 1 - Introducing Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional
This module describes Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and the concepts of data warehouses and business intelligence.
- Data Warehouses and Data Marts
- Describing Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
This module introduces SQL Server Data Tools and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services multidimensional solutions. Data Sources and Data Source Views is also introduced and discussed in this module.
Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Mulridimensioan Solutions ini SQL Server Data Tools
- Data sources
- Data Source Views
- Creating a simple Cube
This module describes how to create and configure dimensions and dimension hierarchies in an Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services multidimensional data model.
- Creating Dimensions
- Attribute Relationships
This module describes measures and measure groups. It also explains how you can use them to define fact tables and associate dimensions with measures.
- Measure Groups
- Additive, Semi-additive and Non-additive measures
- Advanced Data modelling
This module describes the fundamentals of MDX and explains how to build calculations, such as calculated members and named sets.
- MDX Fundamentals
- Simple Calculations
- Named Sets
This module describes how to enhance a cube with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), actions, and perspectives, and how to use these in client tools.
This module describes multidimensional storage and processing. Proactive caching, designing aggregations, and partitioning is also discussed.
- MOLAP, ROLAP and HOLAP
- Proactive Caching
- Designing Aggregations
This module describes the Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services security framework. The module describes how to implement security on different levels in a multidimensional data model.
- Introducing Security in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Security on the Server Level
- Database Roles
- Security on Dimension and Cell Level
- Dynamic Security
This module describes the process of deploying Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services solutions from the development environment to the production environment. Managing the deployed solution is also described.
- Tools for deployment
- Automating and scheduling Management
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.