Kursusmål Do you want to be better at planning your projects? Then a course in Microsoft Project might provide the tools you need. With a basic course in Microsoft Project you will be able to create and manage project plans.
Using project examples we go through the various options for incorporating task dependencies and the constraints of the project. You will learn when and how to use the different tools that are appropriate in various phases of the project e.g. how to manage resource allocation and keep track of task progress.
In the course we include the timeline tool that will help to present a good overview and to share important milestones and deadlines. You also learn how to handle the changes that continually arises in any project.
The course is aimed at users of Project 2016, Project 2013, Project 2010 or Project as part of the Office 365.
Deltagere You do not need to have previous experience with Project but we recommend that you show up in time on the day of the course, willing to learn, and we can promise you the best possible course experience.
Feel free to contact ...
... us at 33 14 71 44, email@example.com or via our chat. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Kursusmateriale You get a course material you can use as reference after the course and download of course exercise files.
Kursus indhold Introduction
- User interface
- Built-in views
- Entering basic project information
- Choosing planning method
- Changing working time
- Duration vs. work
- Entering basis task information
- Creating a basic WBS (split a complicated task into subtasks and a summary task)
- Linking tasks
- The 4 link types
- Constraints and deadlines
- Create resources
- Resource types: Work, cost and materials
- Resource calendars and changing working time
- Rates and overtime rates
- How to show overallocations
- How to view detailed assignment information
- Resource leveling
- Fonts and Gantt bars
- Critical tasks/Critical path
- Other Gantt chart formatting
- Other ways of sharing project information
- Creating baselines
- Comparing plans and baselines
- Work with progress lines and status dates
- Entering actual duration and/or remaining duration
- Entering actual work and other actuals
- The work equation
- Task types: Fixed work, Fixed duration or Fixed units
- Effort driven tasks
- Project Summary
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.