Kursusmål If you would like to be able very easily to build up informative and entertaining presentations, this is the course for you!
This course will enable you to work independently, in a structured manner and far more efficiently with the advanced functions in PowerPoint and to create custom shows. We will learn you how to build up advanced presentations, by using shapes, SmartArt, sounds and videos. You will also learn how to reuse slides from your other presentations and how to import data or diagrams from for example Excel. And furthermore how to use transitions and animations in the right and proper way.
This course is intended for you, who work with PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2010 or PowerPoint as a part of Office 365.
Deltagere The course is aimed at those who will be using the presentation programme PowerPoint in their day-to-day work and who require more than just the basic functions offered by the programme.
Kursusmateriale A combination of theory, in-depth questions and practical exercises is designed to give participants the full benefit of the course. To support these exercises you will be given comprehensive ...
... course materials.
In order to maintain and develop your product skills we recommend that you use the course materials as a handy reference guide after the course. If you require more help, you are always welcome to contact our tutors with more in-depth queries etc.
Kursus indhold How to build up a presentation
You will learn how to use PowerPoint in the right way by using placeholders and layouts - to be more efficient and - to save time in the long run.
- The use of sections
- The use of Outline view
In this module you will learn how to create a visual presentation using some of the graphics in PowerPoint.
- SmartArt - a new way to create professional graphics
- Shapes - using the various drawing tools effectively, in order to make your own drawing very easily and quickly
- Using guiding lines and grid lines
In this module you will learn how to import other formats, for example text from a Word document, or how to get data or graphics from Excel with or without links. You will also find out how you export your presentation to for example Word and how you reuse slides from other presentations.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations from text files, e.g. Word
- Reusing slides from other presentations
- Publishing your presentation to Word
- Exporting the presentation to other formats, e.g. pictures, HTML, PDF etc
- Inserting other objects such as Excel spreadsheets or charts in presentations - with or without links
- Packaging the presentation for a folder - with links, viewer etc
How to add sounds and videos to your presentation, in order to make it more interesting.
- Adding and playing audio files in presentations
- Inserting movies/videos in your presentations from YouTube and Bing
- Inserting online pictures
Here you will learn how to present your presentation in different ways. How to create more presentations in the same presentation and how to create action buttons to be activated during presentation. Furthermore, how to use transitions and animations the proper way in your presentation.
- Theory with slideshows on two monitors
- User-defined slideshows - multiple slideshows in the same presentation
- Customizing slideshows in PowerPoint
- Hyperlinks and action settings
- The use of transitions (how to go from one slide to another during presentation)
- User-defined animations
- Shortcut keys in PowerPoint
- Access keys
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.