Kursusmål This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation and maintenance of network services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan a server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an Active Directory organizational unit infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS topology.
- Plan and implement storage.
- Plan and implement file services.
- Design and implement network access services.
- Design and implement network protection.
Deltagere Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an ...
... enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience. This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise AD DS infrastructure including the network services necessary. Students have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)certification or equivalent skills.
This course is also intended for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and AD DS. For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Ability to work in a team or a virtual team.
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA.
Students attending this course are expected to have passed the following exams, or have equivalent knowledge:
- 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412B: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services OR 20417B: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
Kursusmateriale The course materials Microsoft Digital MOC (DMOC) will be used for this course. The course materials and lab exercises are in English. To benefit fully from our instruction, students need an understanding of the English language and completion of the prerequisites.
The course will be conducted in Danish.
Click here to read more about the benefits of DMOC.
Microsoft Labs Online is not available for this course.
Kursus indhold Module 1: Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
This module explains how to plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Considerations for Upgrades and Migrations
- Creating a Server Upgrade and Migration Plan
- Planning for Virtualization
- Planning a Strategy for Server Upgrade and Migration
- Evaluating Candidates for Server Virtualization
- Describe the factors to consider when performing a server upgrade and migration.
- Create a plan for a server upgrade and migration.
- Plan for server virtualization.
This module explains how to design an automated server installation strategy and plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Selecting an Appropriate Server Deployment Strategy
- Implementing an Automated Deployment Strategy
- Planning an Automated Server Installation and Deployment Strategy
- Preparing the Windows Server 2012 R2 Image
- Deploying Windows Server 2012 R2
- Select an appropriate server deployment strategy.
- Implement an automated deployment strategy.
This module explains how to plan and deploy a Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure for deploying servers.
- System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Overview
- Implementing a Virtual Machine Manager Library and Profiles
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machine Manager Services
- Planning Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Components
- Planning Virtual Machine and Service Templates
- Implementing Virtual Machine Manager Components
- Describe the core VMM architecture and components.
- Implement VMM libraries and profiles.
- Plan and deploy VMM services.
This module explains how to design and maintain IP address management (IPAM) and a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution.
- Designing DHCP Servers
- Planning DHCP Scopes
- Designing an IPAM Provisioning Strategy
- Managing Servers and Address Spaces by Using IPAM
- Planning DHCP to Support Your Proposal
- Planning an IPAM Deployment
- Implementing DHCP and IPAM
- Design a DHCP server implementation.
- Plan DHCP scope configuration and options.
- Design an IPAM provisioning strategy.
- Manage servers and address spaces by using IPAM.
This module explains how to design a name resolution strategy.
- Designing a DNS Server Implementation Strategy
- Designing the DNS Namespace
- Designing DNS Zones
- Designing DNS Zone Replication and Delegation
- Optimizing DNS Servers
- Designing DNS for High Availability and Security
- Designing a Strategy for DNS Name Resolution
- Designing a Strategy for DNS Server Placement
- Designing DNS Zones and DNS Zone Replication
- Implementing DNS
- Design a Domain Name System (DNS) server-implementation strategy.
- Design a DNS namespace.
- Design and implement a DNS zone strategy.
- Design and configure DNS zone replication and delegation.
- Optimize the DNS server configuration.
- Design DNS for high availability and security.
This module explains how to design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Designing an Active Directory Forest
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Forest Trusts
- Designing Active Directory Integration with Windows Azure Active Directory
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Domains
- Designing DNS Namespaces in Active Directory Environments
- Designing Active Directory Domain Trusts
- Designing an Active Directory Forest Infrastructure
- Implementing Active Directory Forest Trusts
- Designing an Active Directory Domain Infrastructure
- Implementing an Active Directory Domain Infrastructure
- Design an Active Directory forest.
- Design and implement Active Directory forest trusts.
- Design Active Directory integration with Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Design and implement Active Directory domains.
- Design DNS namespaces in an Active Directory environment.
- Design and implement Active Directory domain trusts.
This module explains how to design and implement an OU infrastructure and an AD DS permissions model.
- Planning the Active Directory Administrative Tasks Delegation Model
- Designing an OU Structure
- Designing and Implementing an AD DS Group Strategy
- Designing an Organizational Unit Infrastructure
- Implementing the OU Design
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Permissions Model
- Plan an Active Directory administrative tasks delegation model.
- Design an OU structure.
- Design and implement an AD DS group strategy.
This module explains how to design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Collecting the Information Required for a GPO Design
- Designing and Implementing GPOs
- Designing GPO Processing
- Planning Group Policy Management
- Designing a GPO Strategy
- Implementing the GPO Design
- Collect and analyze the information required to facilitate a GPO design.
- Create a GPO design and implement it.
- Create a GPO processing design.
- Plan GPO management.
This module explains how to design an AD DS sites topology and a domain controller placement strategy.
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Sites
- Designing Active Directory Replication
- Designing the Placement of Domain Controllers
- Virtualization Considerations for Domain Controllers
- Designing Highly Available Domain Controllers
- Designing Active Directory Sites and Replication
- Planning the Placement of Domain Controllers and Active Directory Replication
- Implementing Active Directory Sites and Domain Controllers
- Design and implement Active Directory sites.
- Design and configure Active Directory replication.
- Design domain controller placement.
- Plan for virtualization of the domain controller role.
- Design domain controller deployments for high availability.
This module explains how to plan and implement storage and file services.
- Planning and Implementing iSCSI SANs
- Planning and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Optimizing File Services for Branch Offices
- Planning a Storage Solution
- Implementing iSCSI Storage
- Configuring a Redundant Storage Space
- Plan and implement an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) SAN.
- Plan and implement storage spaces.
- Optimize file services for branch offices.
This module explains how to design and implement network protection.
- Overview of Network Security Design
- Designing and Implementing a Windows Firewall Strategy
- Designing and Implementing a NAP Infrastructure
- Designing a Windows Firewall Solution
- Implementing a Windows Firewall Solution
- Designing a NAP Solution
- Implementing NAP with IPsec Enforcement
- Describe the design process for network security.
- Design and implement a Windows Firewall strategy.
- Design and implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
This module explains how to design and implement remote access services.
- Planning and Implementing DirectAccess
- Planning and Implementing VPN
- Planning and Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Planning a Complex Remote Access Infrastructure
- Designing a Remote Access Strategy
- Planning and Implementing a DirectAccess Solution
- Planning and Implementing a VPN Solution
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Plan and implement DirectAccess.
- Plan and implement a virtual private network (VPN).
- Plan and implement a Web Application Proxy.
- Plan a complex remote access infrastructure.
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.