Kursusmål This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
Deltagere This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field-typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to ...
... have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Kursusmateriale The course materials Microsoft Digital MOC (DMOC) will be used for this course. The course materials and lab exercises are in English. To benefit fully from our instruction, students need an understanding of the English language and completion of the prerequisites.
The course will be conducted in Danish.
Click here to read more about the benefits of DMOC.
Kursus indhold Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
This module describes the key features and enhancements in Exchange Server 2016. The module also describes the deployment requirements and options for implementing Exchange Server 2016.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2016
- Requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016
- Evaluating requirements and prerequisites for an Exchange Server 2016 installation
- Deploying Exchange Server 2016
- Describe the features and functionality of Exchange Server 2016.
- Describe the requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016.
This module describes the built-in management tools that you can use to manage maintain and maintain Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains the features and functionality of a Mailbox server role and procedures for configuring a Mailbox server.
- Exchange Server 2016 management
- Overview of the Exchange 2016 Mailbox server
- Configuring Mailbox servers
- Creating and configuring mailbox databases
- Describe Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 management.
- Describe the Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox server role.
- Configure mailbox servers
This module describes the types of recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and explains how to manage these objects. The module also describes how to manage address lists and policies on the Mailbox server role.
- Exchange Server 2016 recipients
- Managing Exchange Server recipients
- Configuring address lists and policies
- Lab : Managing Exchange Server recipients and public folders
- Managing recipients
- Managing public folder mailboxes
- Managing email-address policies
- Managing address lists and address book policies
- Describe the different Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 recipients.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016 recipients.
- Configure address lists and policies.
This module provides an overview of the Exchange Management Shell, and describes how to use it to manage Exchange Server 2016 configuration and recipient objects.
- Overview of the Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Server 2016 by using Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange Server 2016 by using Exchange Management Shell scripts
- Using Exchange Management Shell to manage recipients
- Using Exchange Management Shell to manage Exchange Server
- Explain the Exchange Management Shell cmdlets that you can use to configure and manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server and recipient objects by using the Exchange Management Shell.
- Manage Exchange Server and recipient objects by using the Exchange Management Shell scripts.
This module describes how to configure and manage Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains the options for configuring client connectivity, Microsoft Outlook on the web, and mobile messaging.
- Configuring client access services in Exchange Server 2016
- Managing client services
- Client connectivity and publishing of Exchange Server 2016 services
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring mobile messaging on Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring certificates for client access
- Configuring client access options
- Configuring custom MailTips
- Configuring Exchange Server 2016 for Outlook
- Configuring Outlook on the web
- Configuring Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Configure client access services in Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage client services.
- Describe client connectivity and publishing of Exchanger Server 2016 services.
- Configure Microsoft Outlook on the web.
- Configure mobile messaging on Exchange Server 2016.
This module describes the high availability options built into Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains how to configure high availability for Mailbox databases and Client Access services.
- High availability on Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring highly available mailbox databases
- Configuring high availability of Client Access services.
- Creating and configuring a database availability group
- Deploying a high availability solution for client access services
- Testing the high availability configuration
- Describe the high availability options in Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure highly available mailbox databases.
- Configure highly available client access services.
This module describes the backup and recovery options in Exchange Server 2016 and explains the factors you must consider when you use these options.
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016 backup
- Implementing Exchange Server 2016 recovery
- Backing up Exchange Server 2016
- Restoring Exchange Server 2016 data
- Restore an Exchange Server DAG member (optional)
- Explain how to implement Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 backup.
- Explain how to implement Exchange Server 2016 recovery.
This module provides an overview of message transport, and describes how to configure message transport. The module also describes how to configure transport rules and DLP policies to manage message transport.
- Overview of message transport
- Configuring message transport
- Managing transport rules
- Configuring message transport
- Troubleshooting message delivery
- Configuring a disclaimer transport rule
- Configuring a DLP policy for financial data
- Describe message transport.
- Configure message transport.
- Manage transport rules.
This module describes the key features and functionality of an Edge Transport server role in Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains how to configure message security by implementing an antivirus and antispam solution.
- Deploying and managing an Edge Transport server for message security
- Implementing an antivirus solution for Exchange Server 2016
- Implementing an antispam solution for Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring and testing EdgeSync
- Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection features on Exchange Server 2016
- Deploy and manage an Edge Transport server role for message security.
- Implement an antivirus solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
- Implement an antispam solution for Exchange Server 2016.
This module describes the key features of Exchange Online and Office 365. The module also describes how to manage and migrate to Exchange Online.
- Overview of Exchange Online and Office 365
- Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing the migration to Exchange Online
- Managing Exchange Online
- Provide an overview of Exchange Online and Office 365.
- Manage Exchange Online.
- Implement a migration to Exchange Online.
This module describes how to monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016. The module explains how to collect and analyze performance data for various Exchange Server recipients and objects. The module also describes how to troubleshoot database issues, connectivity issues, and performance issues.
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2016
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2016
- Monitoring Exchange Server
- Troubleshooting database availability
- Troubleshooting client access services
- Monitor Exchange Server 2016.
- Troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
This module describes how to maintain and update an Exchange Server organization. The module explains how to plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing in Exchange Server 2016.
- Securing Exchange Server with role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configuring audit logging on Exchange Server 2016
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring Exchange Server permissions
- Configuring audit logging
- Maintaining updates on Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure RBAC on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure options related to user and administrator audit logging.
- Maintain and update Exchange Server 2016.
Har du spørgsmål?
Hvis du har yderligere spørgsmål til dette produkt eller ønsker at få fremsendt materiale i forbindelse med produktet, er du velkommen til at benytte kontaktformularen herunder.