What's the fuss about meatballs? And why does nobody call their coworkers or superiors by their titles? Join our intensive course in Danish culture and mentality, do's and don'ts, and professional pitfalls and find out!
You get everything you need to succeed:
- the master key to Danish culture and mindset
- dos and don'ts in Denmark - don't try and talk about the weather with strangers
- a guide to the workplace - unwritten rules, working culture and coffee machine etiquette
- knowledge about Danish history (why size matters)
- hard facts about Denmark and the soft aspects of the culture
- all you need to know to achieve a successful social life outside the office - for your family too.
Why are Danes so tricky to figure out?If you are currently expatriated in Denmark, chances are that you already know that Danes and Danish customs can be quite difficult to get the hang of. If ...
... you have not yet arrived, then let us give you this quick heads up – it can be difficult to work and live in Denmark as a foreigner. It’s not that Danes are unwelcoming or unfriendly – we just have a rather special way of getting along with each other.
Find the secret recipe for the Danish way of lifeLuckily, you don’t have to stand alone with your questions anymore. Our course is carefully designed to give you a deep insight into the Danish dos and don’ts at the office or at the store, unwritten rules, and special customs. Did you for instance know that an employee can excuse almost anything if she or he has to pick up their children? Or that we have a very relaxed attitude towards hierarchies and titles?
We designed this course to answer all your questions and prepare you for successful careers as expats living in Denmark – with a flourishing social life as well!